Bravens provides the most innovative, efficient and cost-effective workforce solution in today’s marketplace.
Bravens leverages its mature, quality-certified processes to provide a variety of standard and customized solutions and programs to help clients optimize their supply chain and increase time to market of their workforce requirements. Bravens’s workforce solutions help clients increase efficiency, accelerate project progress, cut costs, and ultimately enhance their competitive edge.
With successful Fortune and Global 500 client engagements around the world, Bravens has proven the value of strategic and performance-driven partnerships by providing mutually-beneficial services ranging from full lifecycle staffing to vendor management.
Service Delivery Excellence
Bravens best serves its clients by adhering to and executing superior processes.
The company is dedicated to operational excellence as part of a client-centric mindset that assures consistent execution.,Bravens has developed and refined every step in the full lifecycle staffing fulfillment and consultant management practice.
Key aspects of Bravens’s service delivery model include:
- 24×7 sourcing teams
- Bravens’s Global Enterprise Management system – GEM
- Relationship management and service delivery teams throughout the US
- Goal setting for each team member
- Client-wise service-level understanding
- Close monitoring of quality
- Strong in-house workflow system for resume search, screening, submittals to placement
- Strong technical team to ensure quality delivery
- Metric-based performance expectation from all team members
Bravens leverages its mature processes and cutting-edge systems to source, screen and on-board highly-skilled resources across job categories that include:
- Accounting & Financial
- Business Analysis
- Clinical & Scientific
- Call Center & Help Desk
- Desk Side Support (DSS)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Marketing & Creative
- Professional & Managerial
- Project Management (PM)
- Sales and Marketing
Mature Recruiting Process
Bravens enjoys a competitive edge through expertise in managing the IT consulting process.
The company has mastered the step-by-step candidate search, qualification and hiring process, which enables Bravens to provide on-demand technical resources with very low turnaround time.
Bravens has divided the sourcing process into discrete sub-processes, which are executed by specialized teams. For example, the candidate identification process itself is broken down into distinct sub-processes including:
- Backend searches for matching candidates in Bravens’s workflow system and internal database as well as various job boards, user groups, and other sources
- Qualification of candidates corresponding to the backend searches. Specialized teams perform these and other sub-processes. Junior recruiting team members are required to perform the backend searches and then graduate to candidate qualification as they gain experience.
This results in overall operational efficiency in the recruiting process and yields optimal results in terms of a qualified candidate in the fastest time.
On- & Off-Boarding
Bravens has a fluid, proven on-boarding and off-boarding process.The following process outline allows Bravens the flexibility to abide by the client’s needs and processes:
- Communicate the job offer to the candidate
- Obtain a letter from the candidate confirming compensation information, date of joining, location of job, travel dates (if required) and other requests
- Fill out Offer Information Sheet along with Pre-Joining Form to enable HR to issue Offer Letter
- If exceptional case, obtain required approvals
- Conduct Background Checks and Drug Screen
- Send the offer packet to the candidate
- Coordinate with the candidate until the joining date
- Schedule an orientation program for the new employee to facilitate a thorough understanding of both Bravens’s and the client’s environment (e-verification ,culture, philosophies, expectations, and so on)
- Deliver the candidate to the client location and communicate with him/her throughout the duration of the engagement
Equally effective is Bravens’s off-boarding process. Bravens has formulated an off-boarding process to ensure a smooth transition at the client site as well as to minimize any negative impact on employee morale. The potential for re-engaging the consultant is always a top consideration.